LOG ON. CONNECT. SUCCEED.
Whole Family Connection Ottawa (WFC®) is a new & innovative information and resource service that has recently been launched in Ottawa County.
Whole Family Connection:
- Enables parents to examine their situation and make decisions about services and activities to meet the needs of their children
- Electronically and quickly links parents to available resources
- Provides organizations with immediate information on community needs, local providers and gaps in the system of care
- Supports families in healthy, productive lives; and communities toward enhanced quality of life
WFC® is an anonymous, on-line information and referral system that helps families identify their need(s) and links them to services:
- All in one place
- All in complete privacy
- Free, Easy and Convenient
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Access health care, pre-natal care, youth activities, safety programs, special needs programs, faith-based programs, insurance, child care/preschool, school preparation, parent education, substance abuse and more!
Need help? Download the Overview/Help PDF now!
Interested in becoming included in the WFC Database?
As a Service Provider you can support the WFC®system by adhering to a basic agreement including:
- Receiving direct e-mail referrals (unless you indicate exemption)
- Following up with service requests
- Updating the program record(s) regularly
- Supporting a "no wrong door" culture
This agreement allows you to receive a WFC® Certification Seal on your profile, which represents the highest quality of service, ethics, and dedication to your community.
Send an email to Kathy Peppin or Vonnie Vanderzwaag for more information!
Whole Family Connection was established with the generous support of Great Start Collaborative- Ottawa, the Early Childhood Investment Corporation, Greater Ottawa County United Way, Pathways, MI, and the Ready for School program.